Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meaningless...everything is meaningless

I just want to scream!

let it out, get it out, remove myself from it.


these walls are closing in and take the life out of each breathe. take, take take [why does everyone have to know what i'm doing?]

okay,so i'm having an authority problem..., but it's more like the absense of authority.

i've gotta get out of this place.
i'm so selfish...,but i just can't stand the odious stentch any longer.

it reeks..of fear, greed, hate, death.

lifeless...that is what this is. lifeless.

i've no manners in this world of mannerisms.

gave it away.
gave it away.

my time i mean. [my p eace of mind i mean.]


God, please grant me the power to hold on until the end.
2 more months ...and the bell tolls.

i need to stop thinking about myself so much.

1 comment: