Monday, November 9, 2009

Complications

People...
why do humans act in ways that hurt others?
what has happened to peace, love and understanding?
Am I missing something here?

Friends are supposed to keep each other accountable:
love,
accept,
trust,
believe.

My heavy heart is resting in His hands. It should not matter what the world thinks, what should matter is what He thinks.
He loves,
accepts,
trusts,
believes
in me.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11: 28-30

Christ fills me with peace.
I am in awe.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Emily, you speak my heart. I'm so glad I have you as my friend. You truly are all these things to me. God bless your beautiful little heart! I love you!

    ReplyDelete