Monday, November 16, 2009

InsideOut

"See, O Lord, how distressed I am!
I am in torment within,
and in my heart I am disturbed,
for I have been most rebellious.
Outside, the sword bereaves;
inside, there is only death.

People have heard my groaning,
but there is no one to comfort me.
All my enemies have heard of my
distress;
they rejoice at what you have done.
May you bring the day you have announced
so they may become like me.

Let all their wickedness come before you;
deal with them as you have dealt with me
because of all my sins.

My groans are many and my heart is faint."

---Lamentations 1:20-22

Amen...[So Be It]

1 comment:

  1. I posted on here the other day... I thought?

    Anyway. You are beautiful, and this scripture is inspirational. I love you. Have a magnificent final few days before break!

    ReplyDelete