Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Feel It All

"The truth lied..."

There are more important things in life.
More important than what I see around me.

I hate your selfishness.
Your shallow heart.
Your empty eyes.


A man that I loved very much has been taken out of this world. He was the most caring and loving person I knew. He was eccentric and a little crazy. Full of laughter and stories.

He would give you the shirt off his back if you had none of your own.

My heart aches with the love he had for people. I miss him greatly. It's hard to find comfort.



The very last time I saw my Uncle alive he told me that he was listening to Feist. I will never listen to the album The Reminder the same again. My heart will always ache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdTUvfOcG8c

No comments:

Post a Comment